The Eclectic Bookshelf has already posted a reading challenge for 2012! We may not be done 2011 yet, but this one looks like a fun one.
Run’s January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join.
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie’s blog.
- Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
There are four levels:
- The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
- The “Fun Size” YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
- The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
- The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
2. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
3. Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins
4. Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins
5. Anna Dressed in Blood, by Kendare Blake
6. Ditched: A Love Story, by Robin Mellom
7. Divergent, by Veronica Roth
8. The Goddess Test, by Aimee Carter
9. Goddess Interrupted, by Aimee Carter
10. Paper Towns, by John Green
11. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares, by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
12. The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, by Lynn Weingarten
13. North of Beautiful, by Justina Chen Headley
14. Chopsticks, by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral
15. Jane, by April Lindner
16. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour, by Morgan Matson
17. The Girl of Fire and Thorns, by Rae Carson
18. The Space Between, by Brenna Yovanoff
19. The Summer My Life Began, by Shannon Greenland
20. The Raft, by S. A. Bodeen
© 2011-2012, Reading In Winter. All rights reserved.