The Eclectic Bookshelf is hosting the 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge! Just recently, I got my first library card in, oh … 10 years? 15 years? I was always a huge advocate of buying books. I love the smell of a new book–cracking open the spine, taking a whiff. Ahh, nothing like it.
Anyone can join.
You don’t need a blog to participate. If you are a Non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the book(s) you read.
Audio, ebooks (some libraries allow ebooks to be checked out), bound books are ok.
Create a sign up post and post it on The Eclectic Bookshelf blog.
Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
2. Little Blog on the Prairie, by Cathleen Davitt Bell
3. The Name of the Star, by Maureen Johnson
4. I Want to Live: The Diary of a Young Girl in Soviet Russia, by Nina Lugovskaya
5. Paper Towns, by John Green
6. Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins
7. Friendship Bread, by Darien Gee
8. The Cat’s Table, by Michael Ondaatje
9. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
10. Lola and the Boy Next Door, by Stephanie Perkins
11. Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1), by Beth Revis
12. Spin, by Catherine McKenzie
© 2011-2012, Reading In Winter. All rights reserved.